Saratoga Resources (SARA) Files $200M Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Saratoga Resources (AMEX: SARA) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $200 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saratoga Resources, Inc. to Present at the Capital One Southcoast 2013 Energy Conference
- Taminco (TAM) Announces 10M Common Stock Offering
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Files 19.3M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!