Sanchez Production Partners (SPP) Files $250M Common Units Shelf
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sanchez Production Partners (NYSE: SPP) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell up to $250 million worth of Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) to Eliminate 107 Positions as Part of Restructuring, Discontinue Ops in Bellevue
- Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG) Prices 4M Common Stock Offering at $13.15/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!