Sanchez Energy (SN) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ends best week of year with slight gain
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Sanchez Energy (NYSE: SN) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $500 million of Senior Debt Securities, Subordinated Debt Securities, Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Guarantees of Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Airlines (AAL) Load Factor Rose 2.7 Points in September; Affirms Q3 PRASM Outlook
- Newtek Business Services (NEWT) Prices 2M Common Stock Offering at $16.50/Share
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Settles with DOJ Following Lacey Act Compliance Inquiry
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!