Sanchez Energy (SN) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Sanchez Energy (NYSE: SN) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $500 million of Senior Debt Securities, Subordinated Debt Securities, Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Guarantees of Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Neutral
- EVERTEC (EVTC) Commences 15.3M Common Secondary, $75M Buyback
- Icahn Enterprises (IEP) Announces 2M Depositary Unit Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!