Sanchez Energy (SN) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Sanchez Energy (NYSE: SN) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $500 million of Senior Debt Securities, Subordinated Debt Securities, Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Guarantees of Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Daqo New Energy Corp. (DQ) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Spherix, Inc. (SPEX) Files $30M Mixed Shelf; 1.78M Common for Shareholders
- Schlumberger (SLB) Filed an Automatic Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!