Sanchez Energy (SN) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
Sanchez Energy (NYSE: SN) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $500 million of Senior Debt Securities, Subordinated Debt Securities, Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Guarantees of Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Filing of 10-K for FY15
- AK Steel (AKS) Commences 52M Offering of Common Stock
- DURECT Corp (DRRX) Prices 12M Common Stock Offering at $1.25/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!