Samson Oil & Gas (SSN) Files $200M Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Samson Oil & Gas Ltd. (AMEX: SSN) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $200 million of Ordinary Shares, in the form of Ordinary Shares or American Depositary Shares, Debt Securities, Preference Shares, Warrants to Purchase, Rights to Purchase, Guarantees, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Samson Oil & Gas Enercom Denver Presentation
- Tesoro Logistics LP (TLLP) Prices 2.1M Common Offering for Gross Proceeds of ~$144M
- Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) Reports 17.16M Secondary Offering Closed, Priced at $30/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!