Samson Oil & Gas (SSN) Files $200M Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
Samson Oil & Gas Ltd. (AMEX: SSN) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $200 million of Ordinary Shares, in the form of Ordinary Shares or American Depositary Shares, Debt Securities, Preference Shares, Warrants to Purchase, Rights to Purchase, Guarantees, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Samson Oil & Gas Operational Advisory
- Qihoo 360 Technology (QIHU) to Offer $900M Conv Notes
- SurModics (SRDX) Files $175M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!