Samson Oil & Gas (SSN) Files $200M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Samson Oil & Gas Ltd. (AMEX: SSN) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $200 million of Ordinary Shares, in the form of Ordinary Shares or American Depositary Shares, Debt Securities, Preference Shares, Warrants to Purchase, Rights to Purchase, Guarantees, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Samson Oil & Gas Limited (SSN) Files $170M Mixed Shelf
- Instructure (INST) Files $75M Common Stock IPO
- Newtek Business Services (NEWT) Announces 2M Share Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!