Samson Oil & Gas (SSN) Files $200M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Samson Oil & Gas Ltd. (AMEX: SSN) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $200 million of Ordinary Shares, in the form of Ordinary Shares or American Depositary Shares, Debt Securities, Preference Shares, Warrants to Purchase, Rights to Purchase, Guarantees, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- Long Island Iced Tea Corp (LTEA) Files $50M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Extended Stay America (STAY) Prices 13M Common Paired Shares Secondary Offering at $14.25/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!