Samson Oil & Gas (SSN) Files $200M Mixed Shelf
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Samson Oil & Gas Ltd. (AMEX: SSN) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $200 million of Ordinary Shares, in the form of Ordinary Shares or American Depositary Shares, Debt Securities, Preference Shares, Warrants to Purchase, Rights to Purchase, Guarantees, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) May Face SEC Investigation of Dreamliner, 747 Accounting
- Jones Energy (JONE) Offers Update on Reserves, Operations, FY16 Guidance
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/10: (BTU) (AKAM) (EDE) Higher; (MSTX) (CTIC) (SCTY) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!