SS&C (SSNC) Announces 7M Secondary Offering on Behalf of The Carlyle Group
- U.S. Adds Jobs a Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC) today announced a public offering of its common stock. The size of the offering is 7,000,000 shares of common stock offered by investment funds affiliated with The Carlyle Group. Upon completion of the offering, investment funds affiliated with The Carlyle Group will own approximately 27.37% of the common stock of SS&C Holdings. The offering is expected to close and settle on July 23, 2012. The company will not receive any of the proceeds from the offering of shares by the selling stockholders.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heward Investment Management Chooses SS&C's Global Wealth Platform
- Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP) Annouces 8.5M Unit Offering
- RAIT Financial Trust (RAS) Announces Convertible Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!