SPS Commerce (SPSC) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
SPS Commerce (Nasdaq: SPSC) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $100 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Stock Purchase Contracts, Securities Warrants, Rights, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) Prices 6M Common Offering at $51.45/Unit
- Access Midstream (ACMP) Announces 6M Common Units Secondary Offering
- Visa (V) Said to Offer 8M Shares Via JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!