SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) to Offer $150M in Common Stock
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sage Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SAGE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel medicines to treat life-altering central nervous system (CNS) disorders, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $150.0 million of its common stock. Sage also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $22.5 million of its common stock offered in the public offering. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Sage.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Goldman, Sachs & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- JPMorgan Starts Valvoline (VVV) at Neutral
- JPMorgan in talks to sell out of Chinese securities JV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!