SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) to Offer $150M in Common Stock
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sage Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SAGE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel medicines to treat life-altering central nervous system (CNS) disorders, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $150.0 million of its common stock. Sage also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $22.5 million of its common stock offered in the public offering. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Sage.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Goldman, Sachs & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
- Asia's wealth industry booting out clients in costly clean-up
- JPMorgan Downgrades Minerals Technologies (MTX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!