SAExploration (SAEX) Shares Hit Amid Stock Shelf Filing
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SAExploration (NASDAQ: SAEX) shares are down around 11 percent following a recent stock-shelf filing. The company is planning to offer just over 3 million shares for shareholders. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Rising, Break Above $18
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!