SAExploration (SAEX) Shares Hit Amid Stock Shelf Filing
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SAExploration (NASDAQ: SAEX) shares are down around 11 percent following a recent stock-shelf filing. The company is planning to offer just over 3 million shares for shareholders. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAExploration Announces Appointment of Independent Director to Board and Audit Committee and Regains Full Compliance With Nasdaq Market Listing Standards
- Netflix (NFLX) merits a spot in the 'bubble basket', Einhorn Says - Bloomberg
- Stocks with call price movement; STI AMZN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!