SAExploration (SAEX) Shares Hit Amid Stock Shelf Filing
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAExploration (NASDAQ: SAEX) shares are down around 11 percent following a recent stock-shelf filing. The company is planning to offer just over 3 million shares for shareholders. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's (CONN) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- Options with increasing volume: ABY NKTR PEIX SPA NVS RUTH AIRM BTI NBR
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!