Royale Energy (ROYL) Announces 200K Unit Offering
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Royale Energy (Nasdaq: ROYL) has announced a public offering of 200,000 units comprised of one share of its perpetual non-convertible 8.0% Series A1 Cumulative Preferred Stock, one Class A stock purchase warrant to purchase one share of its common stock with an exercise price of $5.55 per share and one Class B stock purchase warrant to purchase one share of its common stock with an exercise price of $10.00 per share. The Series A1 Preferred Stock will have a liquidation preference of $17.50 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP) Annouces 8.5M Unit Offering
- Royale Receives Rampart Participation Payment
- Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Reviews Capital Allocation Plan; Approves $300M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!