Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Closes 5.5M Offering at $5/Share
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Rosetta Genomics Ltd. (Nasdaq: ROSG), announced the closing of an underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 ordinary shares at an offering price of $5.00 per share. The gross proceeds to Rosetta were $27.5 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Rosetta. In addition, Rosetta has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to 825,000 additional ordinary shares to cover over-allotments, if any.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cousins Properties (CUZ) Prices 18M Common Offering for Proceeds of $224.1M
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Plans $2B Investment in India
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Comments on Prelim. AGM Voting Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!