Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Closes 5.5M Offering at $5/Share
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Orders Outpace in July; Best Buy Slumps on Outlook; iPad News Aplenty
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/26: (TUBE) (CHMT) (ARUN) Higher; (SWHC) (RGR) (TIVO) Lower (more...)
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
Rosetta Genomics Ltd. (Nasdaq: ROSG), announced the closing of an underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 ordinary shares at an offering price of $5.00 per share. The gross proceeds to Rosetta were $27.5 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Rosetta. In addition, Rosetta has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to 825,000 additional ordinary shares to cover over-allotments, if any.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medley Capital Corp. (MCC) Closes 5.75M Common Stock Offering
- Forward Industries (FORD) Fires Its CFO
- Cooper Tire's (CTB) CCT Unit Valued at $440M, According to Independent Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!