Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Closes 5.5M Offering at $5/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
Rosetta Genomics Ltd. (Nasdaq: ROSG), announced the closing of an underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 ordinary shares at an offering price of $5.00 per share. The gross proceeds to Rosetta were $27.5 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Rosetta. In addition, Rosetta has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to 825,000 additional ordinary shares to cover over-allotments, if any.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trinity Industries (TRN) Active; Loses Trial Over $1B Highway Guardrail Lawsuit, Says Bloomberg
- Datalink Corp (DTLK) to Acquire Bear Data Solutions in $18.5M Deal; Updates Q3 Outlook
- Hemispherx Biopharma (HEB) Reports Dismissal of Claims in Cato Capital Suit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!