Rockwood Holdings (ROC) Falls as KKR Plans to Sell 6.9M Shares
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Centene (CNC) to Acquire Health Net (HNT) in ~$6.8B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/02: (XOOM) (HNT) (AGTC) Higher; (WPCS) (FRO) (WU) Lower (more...)
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 11,507 Model S Units in Q2; Tops Own Expectations
- BP plc (BP) to Settle Deepwater Horizon Claims; Will Pay Up to $18.7B
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ROC) is 2.4 percent lower in morning trading after funds affiliated with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) have agreed to sell 6,900,838 shares of their common stock in an underwritten offering. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Sells Medical Business to Madison Dearborn Partners for $715M
- RGS Energy (RGSE) Closes $5M Units Offering
- Viper Energy Partners LP (VNOM) Files $1B Common Shelf, 70.95M Common Secondary for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Private Equity
Related EntitiesKohlberg Kravis Roberts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!