Rockwood Holdings (ROC) Falls as KKR Plans to Sell 6.9M Shares
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- UPDATE: Fed Expects Inflation to Rise Gradually Toward 2%; Can be Paient in Raising Rates - Minutes
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (PSTI) (FSL) Higher; (NBG) (BBG) (SALT) Lower
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ROC) is 2.4 percent lower in morning trading after funds affiliated with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) have agreed to sell 6,900,838 shares of their common stock in an underwritten offering. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Could be Prime Target as TPG Capital Looks to MLM Segment for Deals (AVP) (NUS)
- Enterprise Informatics, Inc. (EPRS) Reports Stock Offering
- Zafgen (ZFGN) Prices Larger 3.94M Common Offering at $35/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Private Equity
Related EntitiesKohlberg Kravis Roberts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!