Rockwood Holdings (ROC) Falls as KKR Plans to Sell 6.9M Shares
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ROC) is 2.4 percent lower in morning trading after funds affiliated with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) have agreed to sell 6,900,838 shares of their common stock in an underwritten offering. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Riverbed Technology (RVBD) Active; Thoma Bravo, Bain, Hellman & Friedman Interested - Reuters
- Molycorp (MCP) Enters Aggregate $38M Conv. Notes Exchange Agreement
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) Files $1B Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Private Equity
Related EntitiesKohlberg Kravis Roberts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!