Rockwood Holdings (ROC) Falls as KKR Plans to Sell 6.9M Shares
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ROC) is 2.4 percent lower in morning trading after funds affiliated with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) have agreed to sell 6,900,838 shares of their common stock in an underwritten offering. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S Foods Holdings (USFD) Files $100M IPO
- Apollo Education (APOL) Peers on Watch Amid Takeover Deal (DV) (ESI) (STRA)
- The Carlyle Group (CG) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Approves $200M Stock Buyback Plan