Rockwood Holdings (ROC) Falls as KKR Plans to Sell 6.9M Shares
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ROC) is 2.4 percent lower in morning trading after funds affiliated with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) have agreed to sell 6,900,838 shares of their common stock in an underwritten offering. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) Announces 18.3M Common Secondary Offering
- Sovran Self Storage (SSS) Prices 1.2M Common Offering at $90.40/Share
- CyberArk Software (CYBR) Files $200M Ordinary Share Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Private Equity
Related EntitiesKohlberg Kravis Roberts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!