Rockwood Holdings (ROC) Falls as KKR Plans to Sell 6.9M Shares
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ROC) is 2.4 percent lower in morning trading after funds affiliated with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) have agreed to sell 6,900,838 shares of their common stock in an underwritten offering. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cirque du Soleil Nears Deal to Sell Control to TPG-Led Group, Valuing Company at $1.5B - WSJ
- Gulfport Energy (GPOR) Prices Larger 9.5M Common Offering at $47.75/Share
- Capstone Turbine (CPST) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Private Equity
Related EntitiesKohlberg Kravis Roberts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!