Rockwood Holdings (ROC) Falls as KKR Plans to Sell 6.9M Shares
- Abbott (ABT) to Acquire St. Jude Medical (STJ) in ~$31B Deal
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/28: (DHRM) (NHLD) (CLF) Higher; (SGI) (GNC) (INFN) Lower
- Wall Street flounders on BOJ fears as Facebook, M&A boosts wane
- Comcast's (CMCSA) NBCUniversal to Acquire DreamWorks (DWA) for $41/Share
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ROC) is 2.4 percent lower in morning trading after funds affiliated with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) have agreed to sell 6,900,838 shares of their common stock in an underwritten offering. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dehaier Medical Systems (DHRM) Announces $20M Strategic Investment from Liaison Interactive
- ADMA Biologics (ADMA) to Offer Common Stock
- MannKind (MNKD) Enters Sales Agreement for Up to $50M of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Private Equity
Related EntitiesKohlberg Kravis Roberts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!