Rockwood Holdings (ROC) Falls as KKR Plans to Sell 6.9M Shares
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/29: (CYT) (RUBI) (BWLD) Higher; (YELP) (DATA) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ROC) is 2.4 percent lower in morning trading after funds affiliated with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) have agreed to sell 6,900,838 shares of their common stock in an underwritten offering. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reservoir Advances Permitting for its Brodarevo Hydroelectric Projects in Serbia
- Dermira (DERM) Files $97.8M Common Stock Shelf
- RBS to Sell 75M Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Private Equity
Related EntitiesKohlberg Kravis Roberts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!