Rockwood Holdings (ROC) Falls as KKR Plans to Sell 6.9M Shares
- Wall Street drops as Pfizer falls; presidential debate eyed
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/26: (ARRY) (CHMT) (GWPH) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower (more...)
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ROC) is 2.4 percent lower in morning trading after funds affiliated with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) have agreed to sell 6,900,838 shares of their common stock in an underwritten offering. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actua Corp. (ACTA) to Sell GovDelivery in $150M Deal
- Navistar (NAV) Files $2B Mixed Securities Shelf
- Albany Molecular Research (AMRI) Files 7.05M Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Private Equity
Related EntitiesKohlberg Kravis Roberts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!