Resonant (RESN) Announces Common Stock Offering
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Resonant Inc. (NASDAQ: RESN) announced that it is offering to sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is expected to price on or about Friday, September 9, 2016.
Resonant intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital, capital expenditures and other general corporate purposes, and for product development. Resonant also may use a portion of the proceeds to finance potential acquisitions and investments in companies or products that are complementary to its business if and when suitable opportunities arise.
National Securities Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of National Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NHLD), is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering. The Liquid Venture Partners group at National Securities is responsible for sourcing and executing the offering.
The shares described above are being offered by Resonant pursuant to a registration statement previously filed with and subsequently declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). A preliminary prospectus supplement relating to the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC’s website at http://www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- RGS Energy (RGSE) Announces Pricing of $4.1M Common Stock, Warrants Offering
- Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) Prices 10M Common Shares, Warrants Offering for Proceeds of ~$15M