Resolute Energy (REN) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
Resolute Energy Corp. (NYSE: REN) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $500 million of Senior Debt Securities, Subordinated Debt Securities, Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Guarantees of Debt Securities, Warrants, Rights, Units, Depositary Shares, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elsevier’s Science and Technology Book Content on ScienceDirect Reaches 25,000 Milestone
- Darling Int'l (DAR) Prices 40M Common Stock Offering at $19/Share
- Synthetic Biologics (SYN) Sinks After Pricing 11.5M Share Offering at $1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!