Regency Energy Partners (RGP) Files $200M Common Unit Shelf
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Regency Energy Partners LP (NYSE: RGP) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $200 million of its Common Units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Charges Leon Cooperman, Omega Advisors with Insider Trading
- Nokia (NOK) Launches Conv. Bonds Exchange Offer for Alcatel-Lucent Shares
- Enphase Energy (ENPH) Prices 13M Stock Offering at $1.20/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!