Regency Energy Partners (RGP) Files $200M Common Unit Shelf
- S&P, Dow open lower on weak earnings, data
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
- BOJ eases policy by doubling ETF buying, underwhelms expectations
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Production Light of Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/29: (TRN) (GOOGL) (AMZN) Higher; (MCRB) (SFS) (EHTH) Lower (more...)
Regency Energy Partners LP (NYSE: RGP) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $200 million of its Common Units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ValueAct Capital Sells 18M Microsoft (MSFT) Shares
- Zayo Group (ZAYO) Names Level 3's Waters as CTO, President of Network Solutions
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Enters $11.1M Subscription Agreements Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!