Regency Energy Partners (RGP) Files $200M Common Unit Shelf
- Stock futures up for third day as Brexit nerves settle
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
Regency Energy Partners LP (NYSE: RGP) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $200 million of its Common Units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google Capital Makes $46.35M Investment in Care.com (CRCM)
- National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) Announces 8.75M Share Common Stock Offering
- Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Enters Securities Purchase Agreement for $75M of Conv. Senior Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!