Regency Energy Partners (RGP) Files $200M Common Unit Shelf
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Regency Energy Partners LP (NYSE: RGP) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $200 million of its Common Units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters $4M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!