RedHill Biopharma (RDHL) Withdrawals Share Offering
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDHL) announced that it has withdrawn the proposed underwritten public offering of its American Depositary Shares due to market conditions.
The Company believes that it is not in the best interest of its stockholders to raise the equity capital in the current market environment. RedHill’s cash position at the end of the third quarter of 2016 was approximately $40.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Targa Resources (TRGP) to Offer 7M Shares of Common Stock
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
- Cordoba Minerals Intersects 4,440 g/t Gold, 10.25% Copper, 24.7% Zinc and 347 g/t Silver Over 0.9 Meters in New Discovery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!