RedHill Biopharma (RDHL) Withdrawals Share Offering
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDHL) announced that it has withdrawn the proposed underwritten public offering of its American Depositary Shares due to market conditions.
The Company believes that it is not in the best interest of its stockholders to raise the equity capital in the current market environment. RedHill’s cash position at the end of the third quarter of 2016 was approximately $40.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valley National (VLY) Announces 8.4M Share Stock Offering
- RedHill Biopharma to Present at the Jefferies Microbiome Summit
- Eagle Point Credit (ECC) Prices Net $16.6M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!