Recro Pharma (REPH) to Offer Shares of Common Stock
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Recro Pharma, Inc (Nasdaq: REPH), a revenue generating specialty pharmaceutical company focused on products for hospital and ambulatory care settings, currently developing non-opioid products for the treatment of serious acute pain, today announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market conditions, shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. All of the shares to be sold in the offering will be offered by Recro. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Recro intends to use the net proceeds of the proposed offering to fund its ongoing Phase III pivotal clinical trial and safety studies of injectable meloxicam and for general corporate purposes.
Piper Jaffray & Co. is acting as sole book-running manager and representative of the underwriters for the offering. Janney Montgomery Scott is acting as co-manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Offer 20M Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Janney Montgomery Scott, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!