Ramco-Gershenson (RPT) Prices 5.5M Offering at $12.10/Share
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust (NYSE: RPT) announced today the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 newly issued common shares of beneficial interest at $12.10 per share. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 825,000 common shares of beneficial interest. Subject to customary conditions, the offering is expected to close on May 22, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RAIT Financial Trust (RAS) Announces Convertible Notes Offering
- AutoNation (AN) New Vehicle Comps up 8% in November
- MGP Ingredients (MGPI) Enters Settlement with Cray Group; CEO Newkirk Terminated
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!