Radian Group (RDN) Files $1B Mixed Shelf
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Radian Group, Inc. (NYSE: RDN) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $1 billion of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Depositary Shares, Warrants, Rights, Stock Purchase Contracts, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Daqo New Energy Corp. (DQ) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- TransEnterix (TRXC) Prices 12.5M Offering at $4/sh
- Synta Pharma (SNTA) Enters 1.25M Common Sales Agreement at $4.01/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!