Radian Group (RDN) Files $1B Mixed Shelf
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
Radian Group, Inc. (NYSE: RDN) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $1 billion of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Depositary Shares, Warrants, Rights, Stock Purchase Contracts, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walter Energy, Inc. (WLT) Files to Offer 4.3M Shares
- Parametric Sound (HEAR) Prices 4M Offering $10 Each
- EDAP TMS S.A. (EDAP) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!