QR Energy (QRE) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
QR Energy, LP (NYSE: QRE) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $500 million of Common Units, Preferred Units, Debt Securities, Guarantees, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- QR Energy Announces Monthly Distribution Policy
- Catyalyst Pharma (CPRX) Files 2.5M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Oculus Innovative (OCLS) Announces $2.2M Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!