Pure Biosciences (PURE) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/30: (GFIG) (TWTR) (NQ) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- Hess Corp. (HES) Plans Formation, IPO of MLP
Pure Biosciences (Nasdaq: PURE) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of Preferred Stock, Common Stock, Warrants, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Prices 8.6M Offering at $4.67/Share
- Hill International (HIL) Announces Financing, Equity Offering; Prelim. Q2 Results Top Views
- Cousins Properties (CUZ) Prices 18M Common Offering for Proceeds of $224.1M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!