Pure Biosciences (PURE) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
Pure Biosciences (Nasdaq: PURE) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of Preferred Stock, Common Stock, Warrants, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Doral Financial (DRL) Reports Modification to FHLB Facility; FDIC Issues Prompt Corrective Action Directive
- The Advisory Board (ABCO) Enters Underwriting Agreement for 4.7M Common Offering at $43/Share
- Enterprise Informatics, Inc. (EPRS) Reports Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!