Pure Biosciences (PURE) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- China stocks slide as crackdown on speculators spreads, lose 11 percent in August
- Cowen Starts Planet Fitness (PLNT) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy with Price Target of $12
Pure Biosciences (Nasdaq: PURE) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of Preferred Stock, Common Stock, Warrants, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Files 14M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
- SEC Charges Former JPMorgan Investment Bank Analyst Aggarwal with Insider Trading
- QCR Holdings (QCRH) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!