Pure Biosciences (PURE) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
Pure Biosciences (Nasdaq: PURE) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of Preferred Stock, Common Stock, Warrants, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) Offers Prelim. Q2, H116 Data for Bondholders; SunEdison (SUNEQ) Looking to Sell Stake
- Urstadt Biddle Properties (UBA) Announces 2.75M Share Common Stock Offering
- BlueKnight Energy Partners (BKEP) Prices 10% Larger Equity Offering at $5.90/Common Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!