Puma Biotech (PBYI) Announces $150M Common Stock Offering
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (NYSE: PBYI) announced that it is commencing an underwritten public offering of $150 million of shares of its common stock. Puma Biotechnology intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $22.5 million of shares of its common stock. All of the shares are being offered by Puma Biotechnology.
Citigroup and J.P. Morgan are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. The offering is subject to market and other conditions and there can be no assurances as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an automatically effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on January 20, 2015. A preliminary prospectus supplement describing the terms of the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering may also be obtained, when available, by contacting Citigroup Global Markets Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or by phone at (800) 831-9146, or J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, or by phone at (866) 803-9204.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Ring Energy (REI) Plans Common Stock Offering