Provectus Biopharma (PVCT) to Offer Common Stocks and Warrants
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: PVCT) announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its Series B Convertible Preferred Stock and warrants to purchase common stock, subject to market and other conditions, in a "best efforts" public offering. Provectus intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for clinical development, working capital and general corporate purposes.
Maxim Group LLC is acting as placement agent for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amedica (AMDA) Prices $4.5M Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) to Offer $150M in Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!