Provectus Biopharma (PVCT) to Offer Common Stocks and Warrants
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: PVCT) announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its Series B Convertible Preferred Stock and warrants to purchase common stock, subject to market and other conditions, in a "best efforts" public offering. Provectus intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for clinical development, working capital and general corporate purposes.
Maxim Group LLC is acting as placement agent for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) Prices 6M Shares at $7/Share
- Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) Plans Common Stock Offering
- Gladstone Capital (GLAD) Prices 2M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$16M