Provectus Biopharma (PVCT) to Offer Common Stocks and Warrants
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: PVCT) announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its Series B Convertible Preferred Stock and warrants to purchase common stock, subject to market and other conditions, in a "best efforts" public offering. Provectus intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for clinical development, working capital and general corporate purposes.
Maxim Group LLC is acting as placement agent for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Provectus Biopharma (PVCT), POETIC Enter Childhood Cancers Treatment Research Agreement
- Microvision (MVIS) Prices 12.15M Shares at $1.07
- Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Plans At-the-Market Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!