Prospect Capital (PSEC) to Offer 21M Shares of Common Stock
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) to Acquire Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) for $230/Share
- April ADP Employment Change 169K vs 200K Expected
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Twitter (TWTR) CFO Buys ~7K Shares
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Reports Q1 EPS of 167p; Will Retain Stake in ViiV Healthcare
Prospect Capital (Nasdaq: PSEC) will offer 21 million shares of its common stock. The company has granted Barclays (the sole book-running agent) a 30-day option to purchase up to 3.15 million additional shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IMS Health (IMS) Launches 45.8M Common Secondary Offering; IMS to Repurchase $300M Worth
- Verisk Analytics (VRSK) Announces $675M Common Stock Offering
- Bioamber (BIOA) Prices 3.9M Common Offering at $9/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!