Prospect Capital (PSEC) to Offer 21M Shares of Common Stock
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Prospect Capital (Nasdaq: PSEC) will offer 21 million shares of its common stock. The company has granted Barclays (the sole book-running agent) a 30-day option to purchase up to 3.15 million additional shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoldOller acquires iconic 2,000 unit apartment complex
- Lentuo Int'l (LAS) Files $300M Mixed Shelf
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Files 1.2M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!