Prospect Capital (PSEC) to Offer 21M Shares of Common Stock
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Prospect Capital (Nasdaq: PSEC) will offer 21 million shares of its common stock. The company has granted Barclays (the sole book-running agent) a 30-day option to purchase up to 3.15 million additional shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prospect Capital Provides First-Lien Senior Secured Floating Rate Debt to Tolt Solutions, Inc.
- Jarden (JAH) Announces Offering of $600M Senior Subordinated Convertible Notes
- Sonic Foundry (SOFO Files 215K Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!