Prospect Capital (PSEC) to Offer 21M Shares of Common Stock
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Prospect Capital (Nasdaq: PSEC) will offer 21 million shares of its common stock. The company has granted Barclays (the sole book-running agent) a 30-day option to purchase up to 3.15 million additional shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) Prices Larger 7.75M LP Units Offering for Proceeds of ~$512M
- Gladstone Capital (GLAD) Plans Common Stock Offering
- Akers Biosciences (AKER) Files $7M Mixed Securities Shelf