Prospect Capital (PSEC) to Offer 21M Shares of Common Stock
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts Outlook
Prospect Capital (Nasdaq: PSEC) will offer 21 million shares of its common stock. The company has granted Barclays (the sole book-running agent) a 30-day option to purchase up to 3.15 million additional shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
- Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) Enters Agreement to Sell 3.83M Common
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Establishes $500M 'At The Market' Offering Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!