Prospect Capital (PSEC) to Offer 21M Shares of Common Stock
- Wall St. recovers after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- FTC: Teva (TEVA) Agrees to Divest 79 Pharma Products to Settle Actavis (AGN) Generics Merger Issues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/27: (MDGS) (UIS) (PMD) Higher; (AKAM) (CCCL) (KN) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
Prospect Capital (Nasdaq: PSEC) will offer 21 million shares of its common stock. The company has granted Barclays (the sole book-running agent) a 30-day option to purchase up to 3.15 million additional shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Prices 7M Common Offering at $16/Unit
- 22nd Century Group (XXII) Enters $5M Registered Direct Offering
- Cardiome Pharma (CRME) Prices 10M Stock Offering at $3/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!