Pluristem (PSTI) Announces Common, Warrants Offering
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Pluristem Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTI) intends, subject to market and other conditions, to offer shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase shares of its common stock in a registered public offering. The shares of common stock and warrants to purchase shares of common stock are being offered as units. Pluristem also intends to grant the underwriters of the offering an option to purchase additional shares of common stock and warrants to cover over-allotments, if any. Pluristem plans to use the proceeds from the offering to conduct clinical trials, research and product development activities and for general corporate purposes, including general working capital purposes. Jefferies & Company, Inc. is acting as sole book-running manager for the proposed offering. Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. is acting as co-lead manager for the proposed offering. Needham & Company, LLC and Maxim Group LLC are acting as co-managers for the proposed offering. In addition, Leader Capital Markets Ltd. is acting as the company's financial advisor in connection with the proposed offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skystar Bio-Pharma (SKBI) Files $35M Mixed Shelf
- RetailMeNot, Inc. (SALE) Files Registration Statement for Follow-On Offering
- Celldex Therapeutics (CLDX) Announces 6.5M Common Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Needham & Company, Maxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!