Platform Specialty Products (PAH) Prices 42.4M Shares at $8.25/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Platform Specialty Products Corporation (NYSE: PAH) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 42,424,242 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $8.25 per share. The gross proceeds to Platform from this offering are expected to be approximately $350 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses payable by Platform. Platform has granted to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase an additional 6,363,636 shares of its common stock. All of the shares of common stock to be sold in the offering are to be sold by Platform. The offering is expected to close on or about September 21, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Platform intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including, but not limited to, the alternative settlement of certain obligations relating to Platform’s shares of Series B convertible preferred stock.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Goldman, Sachs & Co. and UBS Securities LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Nomura Securities International, Inc., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., HSBC Securities (USA) Inc., Citizens Capital Markets, Inc., Credit Agricole Securities (USA) Inc., Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, BTIG, LLC and CJS Securities, Inc., are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/1: (ANGI) (CAT) (BLUE) (SRPT)
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- Rexnord (RXN) Announces Conv. Preferred stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Morgan Stanley, Nomura, HSBC, S3, Credit Agricole, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!