Planet Fitness (PLNT) Announces 8M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: PLNT) announced that certain of its existing stockholders (the "Selling Stockholders") intend to offer for sale 8 million shares of its Class A common stock pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-3 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the net proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company.
J.P. Morgan will act as underwriter for the offering.
A registration statement on Form S-3 (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of the Company's Class A common stock was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on September 1, 2016 and became effective on September 9, 2016. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus in that registration statement and the documents incorporated by reference in that registration statement, as well as the prospectus supplement related to this offering. You may obtain these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, when available, copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the offering may be obtained by contacting J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions 1155 Long Island Avenue Edgewater, NY 11717 or by calling (866) 803-9204.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Baozun Inc. (BZUN) Prices 6M ADS Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$73.5M
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit