Planet Fitness (PLNT) Announces 8M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: PLNT) announced that certain of its existing stockholders (the "Selling Stockholders") intend to offer for sale 8 million shares of its Class A common stock pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-3 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the net proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company.
J.P. Morgan will act as underwriter for the offering.
A registration statement on Form S-3 (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of the Company's Class A common stock was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on September 1, 2016 and became effective on September 9, 2016. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus in that registration statement and the documents incorporated by reference in that registration statement, as well as the prospectus supplement related to this offering. You may obtain these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, when available, copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the offering may be obtained by contacting J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions 1155 Long Island Avenue Edgewater, NY 11717 or by calling (866) 803-9204.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AK Steel (AKS) Prices 65M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$318.5M
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals (RTTR) Prices 2.13M Share Common Offering for Proceeds of $5M
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Files 2.72M Share Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!