Pieris Pharma (PIRS) Enters $35 ATM Offering with Cowen
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pieris Pharma (NASDAQ: PIRS) disclosed that on October 5, 2016, it entered into a Sales Agreement with Cowen and Company, LLC with respect to an at-the-market offering program, under which the Company may offer and sell, from time to time at its sole discretion, shares of its common stock, par value $0.001 per share (the “Common Stock”), having an aggregate offering price of up to $35,000,000 (the “Placement Shares”) through Cowen as its sales agent. The issuance and sale, if any, of the Placement Shares by the Company under the Agreement will be made pursuant to the Company’s effective “shelf” registration statement on Form S-3 and an accompanying base prospectus contained therein (Registration Statement No. 333-211844) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 3, 2016, as amended on July 28, 2016, and declared effective on August 3, 2016. The Company filed a prospectus supplement (the “Prospectus Supplement”), dated October 5, 2016, with the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with the offer and sale of the shares pursuant to the Sales Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Plains GP Holdings (PAGP) Files $1B Class A Shares Shelf
- RGS Energy (RGSE) Announces Pricing of $4.1M Common Stock, Warrants Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!