Pieris Pharma (PIRS) Enters $35 ATM Offering with Cowen
- Wall Street dips as investors turn defensive
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pieris Pharma (NASDAQ: PIRS) disclosed that on October 5, 2016, it entered into a Sales Agreement with Cowen and Company, LLC with respect to an at-the-market offering program, under which the Company may offer and sell, from time to time at its sole discretion, shares of its common stock, par value $0.001 per share (the “Common Stock”), having an aggregate offering price of up to $35,000,000 (the “Placement Shares”) through Cowen as its sales agent. The issuance and sale, if any, of the Placement Shares by the Company under the Agreement will be made pursuant to the Company’s effective “shelf” registration statement on Form S-3 and an accompanying base prospectus contained therein (Registration Statement No. 333-211844) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 3, 2016, as amended on July 28, 2016, and declared effective on August 3, 2016. The Company filed a prospectus supplement (the “Prospectus Supplement”), dated October 5, 2016, with the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with the offer and sale of the shares pursuant to the Sales Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) Adopts Short-Term Stockholder Rights Plan
- ADMA Biologics (ADMA) to Acquire Assets from Biotest Pharmaceuticals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!