Pieris Pharma (PIRS) Enters $35 ATM Offering with Cowen
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Pieris Pharma (NASDAQ: PIRS) disclosed that on October 5, 2016, it entered into a Sales Agreement with Cowen and Company, LLC with respect to an at-the-market offering program, under which the Company may offer and sell, from time to time at its sole discretion, shares of its common stock, par value $0.001 per share (the “Common Stock”), having an aggregate offering price of up to $35,000,000 (the “Placement Shares”) through Cowen as its sales agent. The issuance and sale, if any, of the Placement Shares by the Company under the Agreement will be made pursuant to the Company’s effective “shelf” registration statement on Form S-3 and an accompanying base prospectus contained therein (Registration Statement No. 333-211844) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 3, 2016, as amended on July 28, 2016, and declared effective on August 3, 2016. The Company filed a prospectus supplement (the “Prospectus Supplement”), dated October 5, 2016, with the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with the offer and sale of the shares pursuant to the Sales Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unilife Corp. (UNIS) Issues Accelerated Convertible Note to Amgen
- Platinum Group Metals (PLG) Enters $40M Common Shares Bought Deal Financing Agreement
- New Mountain Finance (NMFC) Prices 5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$67.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!