PhotoMedex (PHMD) Closes 3.02M Offeing at $13.23/Share
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
PhotoMedex, Inc. (Nasdaq: PHMD) has closed concurrent registered offerings of 3,023,432 shares of its common stock at $13.23 per share. The gross proceeds to PhotoMedex from the offerings are expected to be approximately $40.0 million, before deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and other offering expenses.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Avago Tech (AVGO) Active Following Patent Case Ruling
- Teva Pharma (TEVA), Pfizer (PFE) Settle Over Generic Celebrex
- Actavis (ACT), Forest Labs (FRX) Report Receipt of Second Info Request Under HSR Act
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!