PhotoMedex (PHMD) Closes 3.02M Offeing at $13.23/Share
- Market Wrap: Apple Loses Ban Appeal vs Samsung; Alibaba Reports Improved Profit; Tiffany Shines in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
PhotoMedex, Inc. (Nasdaq: PHMD) has closed concurrent registered offerings of 3,023,432 shares of its common stock at $13.23 per share. The gross proceeds to PhotoMedex from the offerings are expected to be approximately $40.0 million, before deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and other offering expenses.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hillshire Brands (HSH), Tyson Foods (TSN) in Antitrust Settlement - Bloomberg
- Microsoft (MSFT) Lowers Prices on New Azure Tiers
- Taser International (TASR) Said 1,200 Police Agencies Using Cameras
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!