Pershing Gold Corporation. (PGLC) to Offer Common Stock
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Pershing Gold Corporation (NASDAQ: PGLC) announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. All of the shares of common stock to be sold in the offering will be offered by Pershing Gold. Pershing Gold also intends to grant the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase additional shares of its common stock in an amount up to 15% of the shares sold in the offering on the same terms and conditions to cover over-allotments. The proposed offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Pershing Gold intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for advancing the Relief Canyon project, capital expenditures, working capital and general corporate purposes.
Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd. will act as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pershing Gold Announces Closing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- TETRA Technologies (TTI) Prices 19.4M Shares at $5.15
- Superconductor Technologies (SCON) Prices Offering at $1.50/Share, Which Includes Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!