Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) to Offer 5.1M Shares for Holders
- Wall St. opens lower as global growth fears resurface
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- No respite for Japan as yen soars to 18-month high
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/03: (FN) (MNK) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) Lower (more...)
After the close, Pernix Therapeutics Holdings (NYSE: PTX) filed to offer up to 5,078,126 shares on behalf of selling shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Surges as Cohen's Point72 Ups Stake
- CVR Partners, LP (UAN) Files $250M Mixed Shelf, 63.1M Common Units Shelf for Unitholders
- Check-Cap (CHEK) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!