Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) to Offer 5.1M Shares for Holders
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
After the close, Pernix Therapeutics Holdings (NYSE: PTX) filed to offer up to 5,078,126 shares on behalf of selling shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Files $75M Common Shelf
- Radius Health (RDUS) Prices 4M Common Offering at $36.75/Share
- Pernix Therapeutics Exceeds 2014 Revenue Guidance: Delivers FY2014 Net Revenue In Excess of $120 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!