Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) to Offer 5.1M Shares for Holders
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall St. set to open lower as September rate hike back in focus
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Scores 'Perfect 10' on Wall Street
After the close, Pernix Therapeutics Holdings (NYSE: PTX) filed to offer up to 5,078,126 shares on behalf of selling shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) Files 105.3M Unit Shelf
- bebe stores (BEBE) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance, Withdraws Shelf Registration
- Transocean (RIG) Sees Weakness Again on Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!