Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) to Offer 5.1M Shares for Holders
- Financial stocks reel under Brexit impact
- Medtronic (MDT) to Acquire HeartWare (HTWR) in ~$1.1B Deal
- Sterling hits 31-year low on Brexit vote aftermath, euro slides
- Skullcandy (SKUL) Receives Unsolicited Takeover Proposal from Mill Road Capital
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/27: (HTWR) (GWPH) (ETE) Higher; (BCS) (LYG) (RBS) Lower (more...)
After the close, Pernix Therapeutics Holdings (NYSE: PTX) filed to offer up to 5,078,126 shares on behalf of selling shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Achaogen (AKAO) Files 10M Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- Izea Inc. Common (IZEA) Files $75M Common Stock Shelf
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) Says Application to Extend Warrants Term Still Pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!