Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) to Offer 5.1M Shares for Holders
- Futures flat as investors await Fed
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
- 'Voices under the rubble' after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Oil falls on surprise build in U.S. crude stocks
After the close, Pernix Therapeutics Holdings (NYSE: PTX) filed to offer up to 5,078,126 shares on behalf of selling shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Concordia (CXRX) Says it Hasn't Bid For, Nor Has it Acquired Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) - Statement
- Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) Wins Bid for Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) - Intereconomia.com
- CommScope (COMM) Announces 7M Common Stock Sale by Affiliate of The Carlyle Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!