Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) to Offer 5.1M Shares for Holders
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
After the close, Pernix Therapeutics Holdings (NYSE: PTX) filed to offer up to 5,078,126 shares on behalf of selling shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Starts Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) at Buy
- BioDelivery Sciences (BDSI) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/29: (PETX) (WYY) (SRPT) Higher; (NBG) (GREK) (AGO) (MBI) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!