Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) to Offer 5.1M Shares for Holders
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
After the close, Pernix Therapeutics Holdings (NYSE: PTX) filed to offer up to 5,078,126 shares on behalf of selling shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royale Energy (ROYL) Executes Securities Purchase Agreement
- Splendid Days to Make $50M Investment in The9 Limited (NCTY) via Conv. Bonds, Warrants Deal
- YOU On Demand (YOD), Sun Seven Stars Media Group Finalize Investment Proposal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!