Performance Food Group (PFGC) Reports 10M Share Secondary Offering of Common Stock by Blackstone Affiliates
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Performance Food Group Company (the “Company”) (NYSE: PFGC) today announced that certain of its stockholders, including affiliates of The Blackstone Group L.P. (the “Selling Stockholders”), intend to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering 10,000,000 shares of common stock of the Company. The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. The Company is not offering any shares of common stock in the offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in this offering.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. is acting as sole underwriter for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBERIABANK Corp. (IBKC) Prices 3.13M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$255M
- Hoegh LNG Partners (HMLP) Prices 6M Units Offering for Proceeds of ~$105.6M
- Pershing Gold (PGLC) Prices 2.2M Shares at $3.40/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!