Penn Virginia (PVA) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Penn Virginia Corp. (NYSE: PVA) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $250 million of Debt Securities, Guarantees of Debt Securities, Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCP Capital (TCPC) Announces 3.75M Common Stock Offering
- Constellium (CSTM) Lower on 8.35M Stock Offering
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Prices 17M Common Secondary Offering at $26.75/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!