Parkway Properties (PKY) Prices 13.5M Shares at $13
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Parkway Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PKY) announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 13,500,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $13.00 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parkway Properties (PKY) Enters $200M Unsecured Term Loan Agreement
- Silver Bay Realty Trust (SBY) Files 4.03M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Earthstone Energy (ESTE) Files $300M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!