Parkway Properties (PKY) Prices 13.5M Shares at $13
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Parkway Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PKY) announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 13,500,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $13.00 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cousins And Parkway Stockholders Overwhelmingly Approve Merger
- Oragenics (OGEN) Files $30M Mixed Shelf
- xG Technology (XGTI) Files 833.3k Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!