Parker-Hannifin (PH) Files Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
Parker-Hannifin Corp. (NYSE: PH) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission today to sell, from time to time, an amount of Debt Securities, Common Shares, Serial Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Warrants, Stock Purchase Contracts, Stock Purchase Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCP Capital (TCPC) Falls on 5.4M Share Stock Offering
- Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (TGP) Files $500M Common Units Shelf
- Mines Management (MGN) Plans 4,000 Units Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!