Parker-Hannifin (PH) Files Mixed Shelf
- Wall St. slumps as weak China data stokes growth fears
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/1: (TRVN) LEI) (FORD) Higher; (AXPW) (ACI) (CLD) Lower
- Google (GOOG) Unveils New Logo, Identity Family
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- On Sale: You Can Buy Dan Loeb's Latest $2 Billion Bet at an 8% Discount
Parker-Hannifin Corp. (NYSE: PH) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission today to sell, from time to time, an amount of Debt Securities, Common Shares, Serial Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Warrants, Stock Purchase Contracts, Stock Purchase Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Carolina Financial (CARO) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Lindblad Expeditions Holdings (LIND) Files Common Stock, Warrants Shelf
- Medallion Financial (TAXI) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!