PPL Corp. (PPL) to Offer 9.9M Common Shares
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
PPL Corp. (NYSE: PPL) announces a public offering of 9.9 million shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on 2016 Third-Quarter Earnings Results
- HealthEquity (HQY) Prices 2.5M Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$89.6M
- FMSA Holdings Inc. (FMSA) Prices Larger 30.25M Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$286M