PPL Corp. (PPL) to Offer 9.9M Common Shares
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
PPL Corp. (NYSE: PPL) announces a public offering of 9.9 million shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Announces March 2014 Dividend
- Plug Power (PLUG) Registers to Sell $3.7M Worth of Common
- Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO) Files Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!