PPL Corp. (PPL) to Offer 9.9M Common Shares
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/30: (MOVE) (DLIA) (VIMC) (EBAY) Higher; (TA) (DWA) (SGEN) Lower (more...)
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Cramer Says Cash Some GoPro (GPRO) Chips In
PPL Corp. (NYSE: PPL) announces a public offering of 9.9 million shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hilliard Lyons Starts PPL Corp (PPL) at Buy
- Covenant Transportation (CVTI) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Palatin Technologies (PTN) Files to Offer Up to $57.5M in Stock Through Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!