PPL Corp. (PPL) to Offer 9.9M Common Shares
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
PPL Corp. (NYSE: PPL) announces a public offering of 9.9 million shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vitesse Semi (VTSS) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- Oculus Innovative (OCLS) Announces $2.2M Offering
- Day & Zimmermann Awarded Contract With PPL at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!