PPL Corp. (PPL) to Offer 9.9M Common Shares
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
PPL Corp. (NYSE: PPL) announces a public offering of 9.9 million shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Operators Reconnect Unit 2 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) Files 9.98M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Quest Resource Holding (QRHC) Prices 9M Common Offering at $1.99/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!