PG&E Corp. (PCG) Announces 4.9M Share Common Stock Offering
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 4,900,000 shares of its common stock. PG&E Corporation expects to contribute all of the net proceeds from the offering to its regulated utility subsidiary, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, which will use such proceeds for general corporate purposes.
Morgan Stanley and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as underwriters of the offering. The common stock is being offered under PG&E Corporation’s effective shelf registration statement.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities, in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
The offering of these securities may be made only by means of the prospectus and the related prospectus supplement relating to the offering. A prospectus supplement relating to the offering will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and will be available on its website at www.sec.gov. Copies of the prospectus and the related prospectus supplement, when available, may be obtained from Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attn: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014 and BofA Merrill Lynch, NC1-004-03-43, 200 North College Street, 3rd floor, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001, Attn: Prospectus Department, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME) Hires Morgan Stanley, BofA to Field Takeover, Partnership - DJ
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades AMD (AMD) to Buy
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Reports 10M Secondary Public Offering of Common Stock by Stockholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!