PG&E Corp. (PCG) Announces 4.9M Share Common Stock Offering
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 4,900,000 shares of its common stock. PG&E Corporation expects to contribute all of the net proceeds from the offering to its regulated utility subsidiary, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, which will use such proceeds for general corporate purposes.
Morgan Stanley and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as underwriters of the offering. The common stock is being offered under PG&E Corporation’s effective shelf registration statement.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities, in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
The offering of these securities may be made only by means of the prospectus and the related prospectus supplement relating to the offering. A prospectus supplement relating to the offering will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and will be available on its website at www.sec.gov. Copies of the prospectus and the related prospectus supplement, when available, may be obtained from Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attn: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014 and BofA Merrill Lynch, NC1-004-03-43, 200 North College Street, 3rd floor, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001, Attn: Prospectus Department, email: email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- JPMorgan Leads Way in Third Quarter Deals
- Twilio (TWLO) Prices 7M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$280M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!