Oriental Financial Group (OFG) Files $30M Common Shelf
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
Oriental Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: OFG) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $30 million of its Common Stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Starts Oriental Financial Group (OFG) at Buy
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) 2M Offering Prices at $135/Sh
- XOMA (XOMA) to Offer Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!