Organovo (ONVO) Commences Common Stock Offering
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Organovo Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ONVO) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of its common stock. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to the completion, size and terms of the offering.
Jefferies LLC and Evercore ISI are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Raymond James & Associates, Inc. is acting as lead manager, and BTIG is acting as co-manager.
The shares described above will be offered pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). Organovo intends to file a preliminary prospectus supplement relating to the offering with the SEC, which will be available, along with the accompanying prospectus filed with the SEC in connection with the shelf registration, on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus may also be obtained by sending a request to: Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, New York 10022, by telephone at 877-547-6340, or by email at Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com; or Evercore Group L.L.C., Attention: Equity Capital Markets, 55 East 52nd Street, 36th Floor, New York, NY 10055 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- xG Technology (XGTI) Files $22.9M Units Shelf
- Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) Files 1.22M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Jefferies & Co, S3, Earnings, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!