Omeros (OMER) to Offer $40M in Common Stock
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) today announced an agreement to sell $40 million of shares of its common stock to Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., as the sole underwriter, in a registered underwritten public offering.
Omeros intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes, including funding research and development expenses for its clinical OMS721 program and clinical trials, pre-clinical studies, manufacturing development and other costs associated with advancing its product candidates toward Biologic License Application and New Drug Application submissions, and supporting the continued commercialization of OMIDRIA. The net offering proceeds may also be used for working capital, the repayment of debt obligations, acquisitions or investments in businesses, products or technologies that are complementary to its own, and other capital expenditures.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omeros (OMER) GPCR Program Boosted Levels of Cytokines and Reduce Population of a Subset of T Cells
- Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Enters $40M Controlled Equity Offering Sales Agreement
- Asure Software (ASUR) Plans Public Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!