Omeros (OMER) to Offer $40M in Common Stock
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings kick into high gear
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) today announced an agreement to sell $40 million of shares of its common stock to Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., as the sole underwriter, in a registered underwritten public offering.
Omeros intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes, including funding research and development expenses for its clinical OMS721 program and clinical trials, pre-clinical studies, manufacturing development and other costs associated with advancing its product candidates toward Biologic License Application and New Drug Application submissions, and supporting the continued commercialization of OMIDRIA. The net offering proceeds may also be used for working capital, the repayment of debt obligations, acquisitions or investments in businesses, products or technologies that are complementary to its own, and other capital expenditures.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Prices 3.57M Common Stock Offering at $7/Share
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML) Prices 4.5M Shares at $10
- Straight Path Communications (STRP) Announces Filing of Universal Shelf Registration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!