Omeros (OMER) to Offer $40M in Common Stock
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) today announced an agreement to sell $40 million of shares of its common stock to Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., as the sole underwriter, in a registered underwritten public offering.
Omeros intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes, including funding research and development expenses for its clinical OMS721 program and clinical trials, pre-clinical studies, manufacturing development and other costs associated with advancing its product candidates toward Biologic License Application and New Drug Application submissions, and supporting the continued commercialization of OMIDRIA. The net offering proceeds may also be used for working capital, the repayment of debt obligations, acquisitions or investments in businesses, products or technologies that are complementary to its own, and other capital expenditures.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) Prices 6M Shares at $7/Share
- Omeros Announces $125 Million New Credit Facility
- Collegium Pharma (COLL) Prices 5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $80M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!