Oclaro (OCLR) Announces 13M Share Common Stock Offering
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oclaro, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCLR) announced that it intends to offer, subject to market conditions and other considerations, 13,000,000 newly issued shares (the "Shares") of common stock, $0.01 par value per share, in an underwritten public offering (the "Offering"). In addition, Oclaro expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,950,000 additional Shares. The final terms of the Offering will depend on market and other conditions at the time of pricing.
Oclaro intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital, capital expenditures, other corporate expenses and acquisitions of complementary products, technologies or businesses. Oclaro does not have agreements or commitments for any specific acquisition at this time.
Jefferies LLC is serving as the sole book-running manager for the Offering and Needham & Company, Stifel and Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC are acting as co-managers. The Offering of the Shares is being made pursuant to a registration statement previously filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"), and the Offering of the Shares may be made only by means of a preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, copies of which can be obtained, when available, at the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or from Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY, 10022, by email at Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com or by phone at 877-821-7388.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Jaguar Animal Health (JAGX) Files 6.67M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Plains GP Holdings (PAGP) Files $1B Class A Shares Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Jefferies & Co, Needham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!