Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Sinks on Stock Offering Chatter
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ocean Power Technologies (Nasdaq: OPTT) shares are lower in early trading. Market chatter has the company's 2.5 million common stock offering pricing at $2.75 per share, compared with the stock's closing price at $4.02 on Thursday night.
Shares of OPTT are down 28 percent in premarket action. Notably, the stock is up over 90 percent YTD 2016 ahead of today's trading session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cascadian Therapeutics (CASC) Plans Public Offerings of Common Stock and Preferred Stock
- Alibaba (BABA) call put ratio 1.65 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Humana (HUM) volatility increases after report of merger with Aetna (AET) blocked by judge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!