Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Sinks on Stock Offering Chatter
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ocean Power Technologies (Nasdaq: OPTT) shares are lower in early trading. Market chatter has the company's 2.5 million common stock offering pricing at $2.75 per share, compared with the stock's closing price at $4.02 on Thursday night.
Shares of OPTT are down 28 percent in premarket action. Notably, the stock is up over 90 percent YTD 2016 ahead of today's trading session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBERIABANK Corp. (IBKC) Prices 3.13M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$255M
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ) volatility at low end of range
- Enservco Corp. (ENSV) Prices 11.25M Share Offering at $0.40/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!