Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Sinks on Stock Offering Chatter
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ocean Power Technologies (Nasdaq: OPTT) shares are lower in early trading. Market chatter has the company's 2.5 million common stock offering pricing at $2.75 per share, compared with the stock's closing price at $4.02 on Thursday night.
Shares of OPTT are down 28 percent in premarket action. Notably, the stock is up over 90 percent YTD 2016 ahead of today's trading session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Shares Pop Higher
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Peabody Energy (BTUUQ) Shares Active After Filing of Monthly Operating Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!