Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Files to Sell 12.5M Common Shares
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ocean Power Technologies (NASDAQ: OPTT) filed to offer $12.5 million shares of common stock.
CALCULATION OF REGISTRATION FEE
Title of Each Class of Securities to be Registered
Common Stock, par value $0.001 per share
$12,500,000 (1), (2)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Two Harbors Investment (TWO) Prices $250M Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) Prices 10M Share Offering at $22.85
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Prices 4.8M Common Stock Offering at $2.01/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!