Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Files to Sell 12.5M Common Shares
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Ocean Power Technologies (NASDAQ: OPTT) filed to offer $12.5 million shares of common stock.
CALCULATION OF REGISTRATION FEE
Title of Each Class of Securities to be Registered
Common Stock, par value $0.001 per share
$12,500,000 (1), (2)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) Lower After Plans to Offer 4M Shares
- Iridex Corp (IRIX) Prices 1.15M Common Shares at $14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!