OXiGENE (OXGN) Enters $5M Private Placement
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
OXiGENE, Inc. (Nasdaq: OXGN) entered into definitive agreements with institutional accredited investors in a private placement of $5.0 million of zero coupon convertible preferred stock (which are convertible into a total of approximately 1.38 million shares of common stock) and 2 series of warrants potentially exercisable for up to approximately 2.76 million additional shares of common stock, in the aggregate. In addition to the preferred stock not having a required dividend right, the preferred stock will not have any preferences over the Company's common stock, including liquidation rights. Subject to certain ownership limitations, the preferred stock is convertible at any time at the option of the holder into shares of common stock at a conversion price of $3.63 (which represents a price above the closing price of the common stock on the previous trading day). The first series of warrants will allow for the investors to purchase up to approximately 1.38 million shares of common stock at an exercise price of $3.40 per share and are exercisable for 5 years. The second series of warrants will allow for the investors to purchase up to approximately 1.38 million shares of common stock at an exercise price of $3.40 per share and are exercisable for 2 years. OXiGENE has agreed to register the resale of the shares of common stock issuable upon conversion of the preferred stock and upon exercise of the warrants.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OXiGENE Announces Presentation at the ROTH Conference on March 11, 2014
- West Bancorp (WTBA) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- CDW Corp. (CDW) Prices 10M Common Offering at $25.55/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!