Novavax (NVAX) Reports Selling 10M Common at $1.22/Share
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) announced today that on Friday, May 18, 2012, it sold 10,000,000 shares of its common stock to RA Capital Healthcare Fund, LP at a price of $1.22 per share. The shares were offered under an effective shelf registration statement previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nanosphere (NSPH) Commences Common Stock Offering, Prelim. Q3 Revs Top Expectations
- Gevo (GEVO) Reports Selling Isooctane to Total for Racing Fuel
- Omeros Corp. (OMER) Suspends Huntington's Trial of OMS824
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!