Novavax (NVAX) Reports Selling 10M Common at $1.22/Share
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/31: (MELI) (GPRO) (SRPT) (LNKD) Higher; (AEGR) (TPX) (TRMB) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) announced today that on Friday, May 18, 2012, it sold 10,000,000 shares of its common stock to RA Capital Healthcare Fund, LP at a price of $1.22 per share. The shares were offered under an effective shelf registration statement previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novavax (NVAX) H7N9 VLP + Matrix-M Granted FDA Fast-Track Designation
- GT Advanced Technologies (GTATQ), Apple Lose Bid to Keep Declaration Under Seal - Bloomberg
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES) Prices 7.5M Common Offering at $70.85/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!