Northeast Bancorp (NBN) Completes 6.875 Million Share Offering
- Market Wrap: May ADP Payroll Additions Edge Views; Trade Gap Narrows in April; Wendy's Gains on Buyback, Revised Outlook
- Fed Says Employment Levels up Slighty During Survey Period - Beige Book
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/03: (FIVE) (FEYE) (EYES) Higher; (DRWI) (SGMO) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
- Malone Sees Lionsgate (LGF) as Vehicle for Content Deals, Could Acquire Starz (STRZA), Others - WSJ
- Stock Building Supply (STCK), Building Materials Holding Enter $1.5B Merger Agreement
Northeast Bancorp (NASDAQ: NBN) announced the closing of its public offering of 6,875,917 shares of its common stock, including 625,917 shares of common stock issued pursuant to the exercise in part by the underwriter of its over-allotment option, for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $55.0 million. The net proceeds to Northeast after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions, placement agent fees and estimated offering expenses are expected to be approximately $52.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Announces 6.5M WGP-Related TEU Offering at $50/Unit
- Westmoreland Resource Partners (WMLP) Files $86.3M Common Shelf
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI) Announces 2.5M Common Offering at $2.05/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!