Northeast Bancorp (NBN) Completes 6.875 Million Share Offering
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Northeast Bancorp (NASDAQ: NBN) announced the closing of its public offering of 6,875,917 shares of its common stock, including 625,917 shares of common stock issued pursuant to the exercise in part by the underwriter of its over-allotment option, for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $55.0 million. The net proceeds to Northeast after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions, placement agent fees and estimated offering expenses are expected to be approximately $52.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northeast Bancorp (NBN) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.22
- Trading Radar for 7/28: Ford (F), Twitter (TWTR) DuPont (DD), Pfizer (PFE), UPS (UPS), US Steel (X) Report
- Palatin Technologies (PTN) Registers to Offer Up to 18.6M Shares for Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!