Northeast Bancorp (NBN) Completes 6.875 Million Share Offering
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Northeast Bancorp (NASDAQ: NBN) announced the closing of its public offering of 6,875,917 shares of its common stock, including 625,917 shares of common stock issued pursuant to the exercise in part by the underwriter of its over-allotment option, for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $55.0 million. The net proceeds to Northeast after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions, placement agent fees and estimated offering expenses are expected to be approximately $52.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Media Investment Group (NEWM) Files to Sell 150M Shares
- Advaxis (ADXS) Executes $17 Million Financing Agreement
- Counterpath (CPAH) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!