Northeast Bancorp (NBN) Completes 6.875 Million Share Offering
- Wall St. falls as tepid data adds to growth worries
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/4: (EBIO) (GKOS) (QUAD) Higher; (FSTR) (DXYN) (CRAY) Lower
- Social Capital's Chamath Palihapitiya Thinks Amazon (AMZN) Could be Worth $3 Trillion in 10 Years
- Two Top Tesla (TSLA) Production Execs to Resign
Northeast Bancorp (NASDAQ: NBN) announced the closing of its public offering of 6,875,917 shares of its common stock, including 625,917 shares of common stock issued pursuant to the exercise in part by the underwriter of its over-allotment option, for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $55.0 million. The net proceeds to Northeast after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions, placement agent fees and estimated offering expenses are expected to be approximately $52.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northeast Bancorp Reports Third Quarter Results, Declares Dividend
- Aduro Biotech (ADRO) Files $300M Mixed Shelf
- Eco-stim Energy Solutions (ESES) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!