Northeast Bancorp (NBN) Completes 6.875 Million Share Offering
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/7: (DEPO) (PBMD) (IPDN) Higher; (ETRM) (STV) (BZUN) Lower
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
Northeast Bancorp (NASDAQ: NBN) announced the closing of its public offering of 6,875,917 shares of its common stock, including 625,917 shares of common stock issued pursuant to the exercise in part by the underwriter of its over-allotment option, for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $55.0 million. The net proceeds to Northeast after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions, placement agent fees and estimated offering expenses are expected to be approximately $52.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Announces Expiration of Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Rights Offering
- Viper Energy Partners LP (VNOM) Files $1B Common Shelf, 70.95M Common Secondary for Shareholders
- CEL-SCI Corp (CVM) Files $73M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!