Northeast Bancorp (NBN) Completes 6.875 Million Share Offering
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Northeast Bancorp (NASDAQ: NBN) announced the closing of its public offering of 6,875,917 shares of its common stock, including 625,917 shares of common stock issued pursuant to the exercise in part by the underwriter of its over-allotment option, for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $55.0 million. The net proceeds to Northeast after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions, placement agent fees and estimated offering expenses are expected to be approximately $52.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Joint Corp. (JYNT) Completes 2.27M Common Stock Follow-on Offering
- Cellectar Biosciences (CLRB) Files 1.5M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- ZAGG, Inc. (ZAGG) Files $100M Mixed Shelf, 194.3k Common for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!