Northeast Bancorp (NBN) Completes 6.875 Million Share Offering
- Wall Street opens flat as rough week draws to a close
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- European factories bounce as Asia struggles, but Brexit poses threats
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/01: (ARRY) (NFLX) (WING) Higher; (MU) (FC) (ARNA) Lower (more...)
Northeast Bancorp (NASDAQ: NBN) announced the closing of its public offering of 6,875,917 shares of its common stock, including 625,917 shares of common stock issued pursuant to the exercise in part by the underwriter of its over-allotment option, for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $55.0 million. The net proceeds to Northeast after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions, placement agent fees and estimated offering expenses are expected to be approximately $52.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northeast Bancorp Closed Private Placement of $15.05 million of Subordinated Notes Due 2026
- FMSA Holdings Inc. (FMSA) Files $500M Mixed Shelf
- Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) Files $200M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!