Nordic American Tanker (NAT) Prices 11M Shares at $10/Share
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nordic American Tankers Limited (NYSE: NAT) today announced the pricing of its previously announced underwritten public offering pursuant to the Company's effective shelf registration statement. The Company agreed to sell 11,000,000 common shares at a public offering price of $10.00 per share. At the Company’s request, the underwriters have reserved for sale an aggregate of 534,000 common shares to all of the members of the Company’s board of directors, certain members of the Company’s management, and all of the Company’s advisors at the public offering price. The 534,000 common shares include approximately 100,000 common shares to be purchased by the Company’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and 400,000 common shares to be purchased by the Company’s Vice Chairman. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,650,000 common shares. The Company intends to close the sale of the common shares on September 30, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of this offering primarily to finance the expansion of its fleet and for general corporate purposes. Immediately following the offering, the Company may use the proceeds of this offering to repay borrowings under its revolving credit facility pending application towards other uses.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC is acting as the bookrunning manager for the offering and DNB Markets, Inc. and Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (publ) are acting as co-managers of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd. (NAT) at Neutral
- Pandora Premium Launch Will Be Key To Monitor - Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley (MS) cutting bonuses for investment bankers by roughly 15% - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, OPEC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!