Nordic American Tanker (NAT) Prices 11M Shares at $10/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nordic American Tankers Limited (NYSE: NAT) today announced the pricing of its previously announced underwritten public offering pursuant to the Company's effective shelf registration statement. The Company agreed to sell 11,000,000 common shares at a public offering price of $10.00 per share. At the Company’s request, the underwriters have reserved for sale an aggregate of 534,000 common shares to all of the members of the Company’s board of directors, certain members of the Company’s management, and all of the Company’s advisors at the public offering price. The 534,000 common shares include approximately 100,000 common shares to be purchased by the Company’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and 400,000 common shares to be purchased by the Company’s Vice Chairman. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,650,000 common shares. The Company intends to close the sale of the common shares on September 30, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of this offering primarily to finance the expansion of its fleet and for general corporate purposes. Immediately following the offering, the Company may use the proceeds of this offering to repay borrowings under its revolving credit facility pending application towards other uses.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC is acting as the bookrunning manager for the offering and DNB Markets, Inc. and Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (publ) are acting as co-managers of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fairmount Santrol (FMSA) Pirices Larger 20M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $175M
- Pershing Gold (PGLC) Prices 2.2M Shares at $3.40/Sh
- Nordic American Tankers Limited (NYSE:NAT) – Letter to the Shareholders. Prospects for the fourth quarter of 2016 look good, an improvement on an already positive third quarter of 2016. A low oil p
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, OPEC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!