NextEra Energy Partners (NEP) Announces 10.4M Common Units Offering
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
NextEra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: NEP) announced that it has entered into an agreement with six financial institutions to sell 10,402,000 newly issued common units representing limited partner interests in NextEra Energy Partners, subject to customary conditions. The underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,560,300 common units from NextEra Energy Partners.
NextEra Energy Partners intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to fund its recently announced acquisition of an indirect 24 percent interest in Desert Sunlight Investment Holdings, LLC and for general partnership purposes.
BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, UBS Investment Bank and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering, and Deutsche Bank Securities and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch (BAC) , ModoPayments Enter Digital Payments Platform Relationship
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Dividend, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!