Newcastle Investment (NCT) Announces 20M Common Offering
- Wall Street jumps as tech, bank stocks rally
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/24: (SPEX) (XCO) (APHB) Higher; (CLRB) (DSW) (UNIS) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
Newcastle Investment Corp. (NYSE: NCT) plans to make a public offering of 20,000,000 shares of its common stock, subject to market and other conditions. In connection with the offering, the Company intends to grant the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 3,000,000 shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaspan's (SSW) 5M Secondary Stock Offering Said to Price at $14.70/Share
- Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Enters Waiver Agreement with Certain Note and Series D Warrant Holders
- Carbo Ceramics (CRR) Files $300M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!