Newcastle Investment (NCT) Announces 20M Common Offering
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Newcastle Investment Corp. (NYSE: NCT) plans to make a public offering of 20,000,000 shares of its common stock, subject to market and other conditions. In connection with the offering, the Company intends to grant the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 3,000,000 shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortress Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results and Announces Dividend of $0.08 per Share
- Facebook (FB) Files Automatic Shelf Registration
- Inogen (INGN) Prices 2.1M Common Secondary Offering at $21.50/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!