Newcastle Investment (NCT) Announces 20M Common Offering
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/23 (PBYI) (ISRG) (BIIB) Higher; (XNLX) (MEET) (XOOM) Lower (more...)
- Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Boeing Co. (BA) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Biogen Idec, Inc. (BIIB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Expectations
Newcastle Investment Corp. (NYSE: NCT) plans to make a public offering of 20,000,000 shares of its common stock, subject to market and other conditions. In connection with the offering, the Company intends to grant the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 3,000,000 shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LiqTech International (LIQT) Prices 6.96M Common Offering at $1.50/Share
- Bofl Holding (BOFI) Closes $50M ATM Offering; Commences Second $50M ATM
- MeetMe, Inc. (MEET) 5M Offering Prices at $2/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!