Newcastle Investment (NCT) Announces 20M Common Offering
- Google (GOOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims at 15-Year Low; Fed's Yellen Still Dovish?; Alibaba Hit on Sales Miss
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/29: (BAMM) (ICPT) (AMZN) (MTW) Higher; (DECK) (INVN) (ALGN) Lower (more...)
- Intercept Pharma's (ICPT) OCA Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation in NASH
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
Newcastle Investment Corp. (NYSE: NCT) plans to make a public offering of 20,000,000 shares of its common stock, subject to market and other conditions. In connection with the offering, the Company intends to grant the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 3,000,000 shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) Commences 9.5M Offering
- K2M Group (KTWO) Announces $40M Common Follow-On; Holders to Offer 4.91M Shares
- Gevo (GEVO) Sinks; Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!