Newcastle Investment (NCT) Announces 20M Common Offering
- Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry, Inc. (PTRY) in $1.7B Deal
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/18: (ZAGG) (OVAS) (TTPH) (RAD) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) (BRKR) Lower (more
- Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) Appoints John Cahill as CEO
- Swaps Traders Stand to Benefit from RadioShack (RSH) Solvency
Newcastle Investment Corp. (NYSE: NCT) plans to make a public offering of 20,000,000 shares of its common stock, subject to market and other conditions. In connection with the offering, the Company intends to grant the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 3,000,000 shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regency Energy Partners LP (RGP) Files $1B Common Units Shelf
- Rock Creek Pharma (RCPI) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Bovie Medical (BVX) Files $25M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!