Newcastle (NCT) Prices 20M Shares at $6.71/Share
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Newcastle (NYSE: NCT) prices 20 million shares at $6.71/share, for gross proceeds of $134.2 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortress Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results and Announces Dividend of $0.08 per Share
- Chimerix (CMRX) Announces $105M Common Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Files Automatic Shelf Registration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!