Newcastle (NCT) Prices 20M Shares at $6.71/Share
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Newcastle (NYSE: NCT) prices 20 million shares at $6.71/share, for gross proceeds of $134.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newcastle Schedules Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Files to Offer Up to 4.6M Shares for Holders
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Falls on $40M Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!