Newcastle (NCT) Prices 20M Shares at $6.71/Share
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ends best week of year with slight gain
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Newcastle (NYSE: NCT) prices 20 million shares at $6.71/share, for gross proceeds of $134.2 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Triangle Petroleum (TPLM) Files $400M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Neonode (NEON) Prices 3.2M Common Stock Offering at $1.90/Share
- Metabolix (MBLX) Announces Entering $20M Common Stock Purchase Agreement with Aspire Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!