Newcastle (NCT) Prices 20M Shares at $6.71/Share
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
Newcastle (NYSE: NCT) prices 20 million shares at $6.71/share, for gross proceeds of $134.2 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 3/2: JinkoSolar (JKS), Sotheby's (BID), Nabors (NBR), Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Report
- UPDATE: American Tower (AMT) Prices 23.5M Common at $97/Share; Also Prices 12.5M Depositary Share Offering
- CyberArk Software (CYBR) Files $200M Ordinary Share Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!