NewLink Genetics (NLNK) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
NewLink Genetics (NASDAQ: NLNK) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $150 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baxalta (BXLT) Files $1.45B Common Stock Shelf
- Celsion (CLSN) Files $75M Mixed Securities Shelf
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces New Capital Structure, Approves $3.5B Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!