NewLink Genetics (NLNK) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
NewLink Genetics (NASDAQ: NLNK) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $150 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celgene (CELG) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) Sells More Units
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Prices 3.25M Unit Offering for Proceeds of ~$12.2M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!